Clarington Chiropractic Clinic is now open and can’t wait to see everyone! But we need your help …
We have implemented new procedures and policies at the clinic to ensure the safety of all patients and staff. Our Chiropractors, RMTs and staff will be wearing masks and thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces after each patient.
Here’s what you can do to have a safe visit at the clinic:
• Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment to be screened at the front door.
• The Ministry of Health screening questionnaire will be reviewed each time you visit.
• Masks or face covering must be worn to your appointment. If you do not have one, a mask can be purchased in office.
• Wash your hands or sanitize your hands immediately entering the clinic and after you leave.
• Please ensure proper physical distancing of 2-metres in the office.
• We ask that you come to your appointment alone, unless the presence of a guardian is required.
• If you are having a massage, you will be exiting the building through the back door.
If you or someone in your household is sick, stay home and contact the clinic to reschedule your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!